On the day of the trip, we left on the morning to go the Alpes, the journey only took a hour. While my family was quivering all over with excitement, I was quite upset about our trip.
We started our walk and it was as uninteresting as I had expected. After a bit more than a hour I couldn't stand my feeling of boredom anymore. But suddenly I had a thrill, I felt a chill running down my spine and also my family seemed to be frightened. We had just seen big animals moving between some trees and bushes a few meters far from us. I was afraid they were bears or other wild animals. We tried to go away but we didn't have enough time. The animals came out of the bushes and started running. I was so reassured about my discover, they were deers.
The rest of the trip was okay because we laughed a lot about our experience while we were hiking. At the end I wasn't saturated with happiness, but I couldn't complain about that little trip. We sometimes have to do something even if we don't like it!
The rest of the trip was okay because we laughed a lot about our experience while we were hiking. At the end I wasn't saturated with happiness, but I couldn't complain about that little trip. We sometimes have to do something even if we don't like it!
This is an interesting experience, I like the way you are telling the story and I`m so afraid of wild animals, so I understand you))
ReplyDeleteAMAZING use of descriptive phrases, Greta! "Felt a chill run down my spine," "quivering with excitement," "saturated with happiness"...all terrific! I also appreciate that you chose powerful synonyms, such as "detested" instead of their weaker counterparts, such as "hated". You should be proud of yourself, this is an excellent short narrative that you could easily extend into an entire essay.
ReplyDeleteYou used great descriptive phrases, Greta! I love your writing. (I'm afraid of wild animal, too. )
ReplyDelete