I arrived in New Hampton two days ago and I must say that I have really enjoyed these two days here!
The structure is huge and wonderful and all the rooms are very big and clean, I really like my room and my roommate Jackie is very friendly! (I'm not used to having a roommate so I suppose I should try to tidy my room more often...). All the people here, both the staff and the students, are very kind and they make you feel like you're home, that's a thing I really appreciate.
I'm quite sure I won't have much free time here because they try to keep you as busy as they can. This is a very good idea because you can make a lot of friends this way! For example, today we played a game called Scavenger Hunt and my group was formed by me, Max and Minori, we had a lot of fun even if the weather was quite.....terrible.
All in all my first impression of New Hampton is absolutely positive.
Greta, your writing is truly beautiful and it has a terrific flow. I'm glad you're adjusting to life on campus, sharing a room, etc. With a positive attitude like yours, I'm confident that you'll make the most of your two week stay.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE this background!! What made you choose it?
ReplyDelete