Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cinema trip!

We went to the cinema today and we saw a movie called "Monster University", I really really really liked it because it was the sequel of movie called "Monster,Inc" which was my favorite when I was a child!! 

Mike, the tiny green monster, is absolutely my favorite character! He has had a dream since he was a child: becoming the most scary monster on the Earth. Unfortunately, he doesn't look very scary... actually he's a very cute little monster! The thing I preferred about his personality was that he was very determined in following his dream, even if it was quite difficult for him to succeed!!

Go Mike!

2 comments:

  1. I hate technical difficulties! Maybe, if you have extra time at some point, you can try to retype some of your original post that got lost...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I right click and highlight the blank space above, I can read your original post. It's like your typing became invisible somehow. I'm really not sure why... If we keep having this problem, we'll check with the tech teachers.

    ReplyDelete